Well, my life is about to change drastically once again and once again, I am going to be loading up my house and traveling down the interstate. I dearly love teaching, but have found my self toying with the idea of another type of career...and after much prayer and many sleepless nights, I am taking the plunge. To where/what you might ask? Well, I am headed to Mississippi College School of Law in August, crazy, right?
I took the LSAT on a whim, and now find myself with a FSBO sign in my front yard and stalking Wal-Mart at strange hours for packing boxes. 5 moves in 6 years....this is getting a bit old. I am both excited and nervous about going back to school, and ready to wager I hear at least one of my former students and new classmates say "hey Miss McCormick, what are you doing here?"
So, y'all say a little prayer that the thing between my ears still works!
Carrie
Life Lately May 2026
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment