Other changes, my sweet Rosoce P (black lab) kinda went a little crazy in my absence. He became fixated with the golf cart, what the heck? Basically he thought it was his and would bite anyone that pressed the accelerator. After many tears, he had to be put down. My sweet daddy took him for me, I couldn't have handled it. However on the flipside, I now have Miss Roux. She is a sweetheart, except for her affinity for shoes! Unfortunately, she has moved passed my old tenny pumps and has attacked several pairs of heels with a vengence, oh chewing please end soon.
Hmm, what else? Well though no photo, I am now firmly entrenched in Louisiana Tech's Speech Dept. It was a little weird at first learning a new campus, adjusting to the quarter system (don't get me started), learning new kiddos and course numbers, but with one quarter down, I am starting to get the hang of things. Just now counting down the days to Christmas break like any other sane teacher out there.
Lastly, a huge plus to Louisiana life...YUCATAN. I love being only an hour 15 from the lake as opposed to 4 (MSU) or forever (guate). I foresee myself doing a lot more porchsitting, boatriding, and raft floating in the future; if only warm weather would return soon. Well thats about it for now. As the holidays approach and students come up with silly reasons to skip my class ("I lost my umbrella and its raining") I am sure I'll be back. Be blessed this Christmas season!


1 comment:
Well, well, look who has a blog! I'm so excited to read about your adventures in Ruston and the adventures in your life! I know they are wonderful! Can't wait to see you!
Liz
Post a Comment