Oh how time flies!
Last time I blogged I was in the process of moving back in with the parents, figuring out how to be a student again, and adjusting to life in Mississippi. Here I am, 2 years later, having just completed my second year of law school.
I have decided I like being a perpetual student. From K-4 to now, I have always had summertimes and spring breaks, pretty nice. It is scary to think that in 1 more year, I will have my first full-time 8-5 job. That will be an adjustment.
Okay, since I have been absent from the blogging world for awhile, quick update:
*Bought and moved into and renovated an old..1946...home. (maintenance never ends)
*Learned to live with roommates again
*Made my first ever "C"
*Got Scuba certified in Honduras
*Gave a graduation speech in both Guatemala and my home church
*Roux turned 3
*Celebrated birthdays & holidays (the Big 30 was not as eventful as I thought it would be.)
*have realized I often miss the classroom & my students
*and lastly have spent an inordinate amount of time studying and researching
So here I am, hoping to be a better blogger in the future!
As always, "Love the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
Carrie Mc (& Roux too)
Life Lately May 2026
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment